HASHING AD SPACE: Legit or Scam for Cryptocurrency?

money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

HASHING AD SPACE: Legit or Scam for Cryptocurrency?

Post by money47327 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:35 am

Are you a lover of Cryptocurrency?  Then this site will be right up your alley!  Hashing Ad Space.
They offer a great site for you to promote your online business or to earn a passive income from viewing their ads that all relate to creating a cash income online, cryptocurrencies, and other facets relating to earning an income online.  You earn a portion of an Asimi for each ad you succcessfully view.  view up to ads per day.  When you are ready to convert you send them to your Wallet address and then from there you are able to convert to whatever currency you desire.  
I just joined this site on the request of a friend who says it is a good paying site.  I am already at 1.4243 Asimi. I only joined about a week ago and been ignoring it until I got an email today. I am planning on cashing out at 3 Asimi.
Needless to say,I have to set a Wallet address of which I have not chosen which one to go with since there are so many sites offering.
I would like everyone's' input on this as I am a total novice when it comes to this cryptocurrency feature that is popping up on almost all apps and programs nowadays.  I just now am trying to get my feet wet with this cryptocurrency.  
I am open and desperately wanting to hear from anyone that understands the crypto world. Message me here or privately.  Thank You.
Here is the link for anyone that is interested in checking it out.  They do not offer a referral program at this time.    https://www.hashingadspace.com/
OrangePills

Re: HASHING AD SPACE: Legit or Scam for Cryptocurrency?

Post by OrangePills » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:05 am

Hashing Ad space looks legit. We get opportunity to make money viewing ads. That's cool feature of it. Thanks for sharing the review
Attachments
hashing-ad-space.PNG