Income Wheel Forum 2.0 - A Fresh New Start 2020

IncomeWheelAdmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Income Wheel Forum 2.0 - A Fresh New Start 2020

Post by IncomeWheelAdmin » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:36 am

🌟 🌟 ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Happy New Year 2020. Best wishes to all our amazing members.Β  🌟 β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸŒŸ ​​​​​​​

source.gif
​​​​​​​

I would like to start with why IWF was inactive or not accessible from September 2019.

There were a couple of reasons. The first one is This forum was battling spam. There were thousands of spam accounts posting tons of spam topics and since I was the only one managing the forum, it was hard for me to stop the spams.

Then, I was away from IM for a few months and I had personal life problems.

But I was certain, this was not the end of the forum. I could never ditch the support we had received from our members even we were just a few months old forum.

I have spent a couple of days and fixed all the errors and make Income Wheel Forum live again.

This time, our site will be filled with tons of amazing members and content full of value. Hopefully.Β  8-)

2020 is going to the year for this forum as I will be updating this forum with tons of new features and ways to make more money.

Spoiler:

More IWFs, Exclusive Contents, MarketPlace, Giveaways and what not!

Tons of exciting stuff is going to happen in the next few weeks/months.

So, let's welcome the year 2020 and Let's learn and make money online together on Income Wheel Forum.

Income Wheel Forum Admin

Β 
SamWilliam
Referrals: 66

Re: Income Wheel Forum 2.0 - A Fresh New Start 2020

Post by SamWilliam » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 am

Finally Income Wheel Forum is back! Cheers AdminΒ  :lol: