Curious Cat Surveys - Low Minimum Withdraw

Darasaurusrex

Curious Cat Surveys - Low Minimum Withdraw

Post by Darasaurusrex » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 am

For my first actual contribution, I’m going to share with everyone one of my favorite money making apps called Curious Cat (iPhone).

Curious Cat is a survey app that pays well. You earn based on a point system, and each survey is worth a certain amount of points. You can withdraw your earnings when you reach 100 points ($1.27 USD). Most days it only takes 2-3 surveys to reach the minimum payout, and then I can cash out straight to my PayPal or keep building my earnings. Once you cashout to PayPal, the money is transferred immediately, which is my favorite feature on the app (I’m an instant gratification kind of person).
I hope this helps add to someone’s list of favorite apps that pay (and pay well!).
Ir0nMan

Re: Curious Cat Surveys - Low Minimum Withdraw

Post by Ir0nMan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:48 am

Hi thank you for sharing Curious Cat Surveys Review. You mentioned that It only takes 2 -3 surveys to reach the payment but what If I am from a third world country like India?

Can I still participate and earn from the site. Thank you :)
OrangePills

Post by OrangePills » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 am

I would like to try this opportunity. I love taking surveys and make some money. Will you please send me a link to join this site. Thank you very much @Darasaurusrex 
Darasaurusrex

Post by Darasaurusrex » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 am

Ok, so I was WRONG! The Curious Cat app is available to both iPhone users AND those who use Google Play.

Here is the link that will take you to their website:
https://curiouscatapp.com/

Here, you can follow the download for either Appstore.

As for what countries it works in, all the app detail says is that it does not work in all countries. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have a list of specific countries that have the app available for use. I do know, however, that it works in the US and the UK (The developer is based in the UK).
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:14 am

@Darasaurusrex
Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on joining such an awesome site where you earn while you learn of new online money making opportunities. I am sure you will love it here too. We are like a big happy extended family sharing information with each other.
If you have any questions just post them in the appropriate heading and some one will gladly respond to you pretty quick.
Thank You for posting about Curious Cat Surveys. I just used your linked and joined. So glad that you posted it works on Android phones (Google Play). I just completed the short profile survey and earned 5 points. Awesome!
I love the idea of instant payout to PayPal once you reach the minimum. I am on another site that does that same concept except with them there is no minimum. I cash out 2-3 times a week with it.
Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future. Enjoy your surfing and reading of the posts. Quite a lot of valuable information out there to be gained.