Clixsense Review: Legit or a Scam?

mroz

Clixsense Review: Legit or a Scam?

Post by mroz » Tue May 21, 2019 11:56 pm

Clixsense.PNG

Clixsense is definitely legit I already pay out twice for giving my opinions although earning is survey sites are slow. It is okay as long they are legit. Some survey sites are not as fast when you do the redemption process.

Clixsense has also a different task so you can earn faster aside from surveys.

Try it guys it is really pays.
asimiq
Referrals: 6

Re: Clixsense surveys

Post by asimiq » Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 am

Thanks, can you share its URL so we can access it thanks
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Re: Clixsense surveys

Post by money47327 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 am

I have been a member of Clixsense since August 2018.  Another good site that has been around for a while.  Offers a variety of ways to earn.

Here is my referral link for anyone that would like to use it....    https://www.clixsense.com/?13508283   A site well worth your time to work.

The only thing that I do not care for is that they no longer use PayPal.  

OrangePills

Re: Clixsense Review: Legit or a Scam?

Post by OrangePills » Mon May 27, 2019 3:03 am

ClixSense is a Get Paid To (GPT) Site where you can earn money by completing survey, tasks & by viewing ads.

Clixsense was founded in 2007 as a PTC site but over the course of years, It has transformed it into a GPT site.

There are different ways to make money from this site, for example, completing tasks & offers provided by different companies, viewing ads, talking surveys & so on.

When I first create my account on ClixSense, I really get attracted to it's the minimal & clean dashboard. You will easily get the "know-how" of the site in a few seconds.

Then I completed my profile by filling it with my address & avatar picture.

Afterward, I was offered 2 surveys with a nice payout. Check out the survey's screenshot below:
paid-survey.PNG
After spending 20 minutes on the site, I already made $2.40 which is very rare for a GPT site. But I figured out that It's worth the time.

Another good part about ClixSense is that It offers commission for referring people to the site, you can earn $0.10 or $0.30 depending on the location of your referral.

Once your referral earns $5, you will get a $2 bonus.

Even better, If your referrals are from countries like Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden, you will earn a special bonus of $5 once they earn $5 on Clixsense.

Clixsense provides a great opportunity to make money online and you don't have to worry about whether it's legit or not. Because it has been on business for such a long time & thousands of people receive their earnigs from the platform regularly.
BlackPanther

Post by BlackPanther » Mon May 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Clixsense is a legit company, you get paid $0.5 to $5 for survey. Some survey takes 10 minutes to complete but they have higher payout.
It's one of the best PTC + GPT site out there.
HannahZ

Post by HannahZ » Mon May 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Can i complete unlimited offers on Clixsense or I have to wait and do available tasks/offers only.

Looks like a legit and high paying survey.

I am going to add this site on my to-do list  :lol:

Hopefully, In 2020 I am going to read this Clixsense review and try it.

Thanks
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:48 am

No you can complete as many offers you desire.  They also offer work (Tasks) under the Figure Eight icon.  The pay is pretty low (Figure Eight); but it all adds up!
I have been doing Clixsense for a few months off and on.  I do not bother with the surveys much.  The few that I have taken were extremely short.
It is a LEGIT site.  The pay is a little slow I think. Your first payment is via check.
It is a site that one should definitely add to their list of works.
If anyone is interested in joining, I have posted my referral link above in a previous post.  Feel free to use it and let's earn together.