Icutlink Review: Legit or Scam?

EasterEgg

Icutlink Review: Legit or Scam?

Post by EasterEgg » Thu May 23, 2019 9:05 am

ICut Link.png
ICut Link.png (10.8 KiB) Viewed 123 times
ICutLink is a Canadian URL shortening network which pays its users when someone clicks and views sponsored ads on the short link.

ICutLink pays $100 per 10000 views you get on the short links. 

How To Get Started?
To get started, you have to register an account on ICutLink and the best part is you will get instant approval and start shortening your links right away.
Icutlinks.PNG
To earn money, you have to get a link and shrink it using ICutLink and like any other URL shortener ad network, when someone clicks on the link, they will see some ads before skipping it to the original link.

Payment Method.

Icut Link pays its users through PayPal & Google Play Card. The minimum payout threshold for PayPal is just $3 & $10 if you wish to redeem a Google Play Card.

Pros
1. ICut Link provides a very competitive rate. $10 per 1000 views is a very good rate compared to other Link Shorteners.
2. Minimum payout is just $3 which means you can withdraw your earnings very fast.
3. It also provides a 5% referral commission for life. 
4. The dashboard looks neat and click. ICut Link also provides a real time report of clicks & earnings.
( If you have worked with this site before and have some experience or payment proof, please feel free to add below to add more value to my thread.)

Cristina123

Re: Icutlink Review: Legit or Scam?

Post by Cristina123 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:33 pm

This one sounds awsome! I will definetely give it a try, since I am open to try out anything that helps me put money aside haha :)