RapidGator Review: Earn Money From File Uploading site.

James99
Referrals: 5

RapidGator Review: Earn Money From File Uploading site.

Post by James99 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:09 am

Is RapidGator a scam or this is a legit site? This review will disclose everything about this site.
RapidGator.PNG

What is RapidGator?

RapidGator is a file hosting network. This company claims to provide fast, safe & secure hosting service to its members. RapidGator also provides an affiliate program to earn money from this site.

How to make Money from RapidGator?

So there are mainly 2 ways you can earn money from this site.

i) Pay Per Download:

When you referred members download files from this site, you get paid up to $40 per 1000 downloads. But the file size should be 1mb or larger to get qualified for earnings per download. Your earnings will heavily depend upon where people are downloading the files from too.

ii) Pay Per Sale:

You can also refer people to buy premium features which offer them unlimited bandwidth and unlimited file upload features. You get paid 50% commission of what your user spend on a premium account. This is a referral commission which means you get paid 50% every time your referred member upgrades the account.

That means REFER once & get PAID over and over again.
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Re: RapidGator Review: Earn Money From File Uploading site.

Post by money47327 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:19 am

James99

Greetings & Thank You for that awesome share.  Very informative and detailed.
I hope that some of the members of the Forum will take advantage of RapidGator and earn an income from it.  I personally had never heard of it.
'Sounds pretty straight forward.  REFER and EARN over and over again. Win Win situation.