Ad.fly Review 2019: The Best URL Shortener or a Scam.

BlackPanther

Ad.fly Review 2019: The Best URL Shortener or a Scam.

Post by BlackPanther » Sun May 26, 2019 12:40 pm

adf-ly-logo-E5FAF87B11-seeklogo.com.png
adf-ly-logo-E5FAF87B11-seeklogo.com.png (14.05 KiB) Viewed 101 times

When It comes to URL shortener network, the first option you probably find is Ad.fly. The one with a bee logo.  :lol:

Yep. That's Adfly. You get paid to make your links short and sending visitors to your links.

You can earn somewhere between $1 - $10. Sounds like fun.

But guys, what if it's a scam or what if it's not paying for all your hard work. Well, I am here to do a full analysis of this ad network.

What is Ad.fly?

It is one of the oldest  & most trusted URL shrinking networks which pays its members for sending traffic to the short links.

Unlike, URL shorteners like goo.gl or bit.ly, Ad.fly puts an ad on the short links before the visitors can skip and get redirected to the original link.

Ad.fly requires no investment or resources to start, you can literally create an account on Ad.fly in seconds, then grab any link to shorten it and share to get clicks on it.

That's why Ad. fly is one of the easiest ways to make money online.

Is Ad.fly Legit or a Scam?

We are talking about the oldest and trusted URL shortener here, so there's no chance Ad.fly can be called a SCAM.

In fact, this is most legit and high paying URL shortener network out there.

The technology & methods it provides to monetize visitors is what separates it from its competitor.

There are literally thousands of payment proof on the internet which you can find with a google search,

Now let's talk about income.

How Much you can make from Ad.Fly?

You get paid somewhere between $1 to $10 per 1000 views.

Ad.fly pays based on the locations of the visitors who clicked and views ads on your short links. I have tried Ad.fly before and here is what I earned for 2.1k visits.

adfly-earnings.PNG
adfly-earnings.PNG (11.83 KiB) Viewed 101 times

I earned a total of $2.60 for 2.1k visits.

That means $1 per 1000 views. But the fact is I have mixed traffic from India & Philippines. So yea that's good earnings for these countries.

You can expect even more if you have visitors from USA or UK.

Payment Options.

AdFly offers two payment options which are Paypal & Payoneer. And the minimum payout threshold is $5.

Conclusion:

Ad.fly is trusted and legit site, you don't have to worry about it. It's a confirmed fact.

But you need to know how to get unlimited traffic to your links if you want to earn huge from this URL shortener service.

People who make a lot of money from this network is Youtuber with huge numbers of views in their video.

They basically ask their visitors to download something from the link in the description and they put ad.fly links to redirect them to the downloadable content.

So, if 200k people click on the Adlfy link, they will easily earn $200 to $1000 minimum. I am trying something different and I have already earned $2 from it.

What do you think about Adfly? Do share some reviews about it in the reply box below. I really want to hear what you guys think about this network.

Thank you for reading. If you liked this post, please use the "Thanks" button (near the left of Topic title) to thank me.   :)

OrangePills

Re: Ad.fly Review 2019: The Best URL Shortener or a Scam.

Post by OrangePills » Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Just completed reading this Adfly review. Well detailed and full of information about this network.

I Thanked you , wasn't aware that there was a Thank button before.

Talking about your thread, I also want to point out that Adfly is a legit network.

According to Crunchbase, Adfly was founded in April 2009 by James Simpson.

The minum payout for Paypal is $5 & Payoneer is $10.

Nice share my man!  ✌️
James99
Referrals: 5

Post by James99 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Thank you, dear friend, for sharing a new way to earn money by shortening links. I also made a research on this site from my site and I am amazed by the review it has. This site is 100% Legit.

But with so much information on the web, I am really confused about what to follow.

:?:  So I want to know how can we get visitors/traffic to our adfly links.
:?:  Is shortening Links only way to Earn money from AdFly?
:?:  How much time does it take to get approved?

Thanks in Advance.
BlackPanther

Post by BlackPanther » Sun May 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks @OrangePills  for adding more information about AdFly in my thread.  👍

And great questions my friend @James99  & sorry that I forget to add some of these Info on my post. so here is my answer:

1)

You can get traffic by sharing your links on social medias like Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest. But I'm afraid most of the social network has already blocked it's members from sharing AdFly links.

But there are few alternative domain provided by Adfly which may not be flagged by social medias yet. You can try that.

Additionally, you can also start a free blog and post your adfly link there and share the blog's url on social medias.  :lol:

2)

No Adfly provide few other ways but that will require you to have a website. AdFly provides different ad format for website owners like pop up ads, push notifications ads and so on.

Using AdFly, you can monetize your website with different modern ad techniques.

3)

Adfly doesn't have a approval process. That means you can create your account and get started with in a minute.  :lol:

Cheers mate!