Survey Junkie Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

SamWilliam
Referrals: 66

Survey Junkie Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

Post by SamWilliam » Sun May 19, 2019 8:56 am

In this post, I am going to write Survey Junkie Review. So we can discuss whether it's legit or scam.

So, What is Survey Junkie?
survey-junkie.PNG
Survey Junkie is a survey site where users can earn money by taking surveys and completing different offers there. If you have worked with sites like Swagsbucks before than this site is a great alternative to Swagbucks.

How to make money on Survey Junkie?

The only way to earn money on the site is by completing surveys. You can use access & work on this site from your mobile phone, Laptop & Desktop but I've found that using Pc or a Computer gets you access to more surveys with higher payout.

Users can earn points rather than real money. But don't worry these points can be easily redeemed for money through Paypal. You can also redeem the points through giftcards & wire transfer.

The value of 100 Survey Junkie points is $1.

I think this is one of the trusted survey sites and there are literally thousands of Payment proof on the web.

If you have any payment proof, feel free to drop them down below and share what you think about this survey site.

Cheers

Justchilltoya

Re: Survey Junkie Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

Post by Justchilltoya » Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 pm

I have used it before and cashed out the minimum of $10.It seems like after thay there was no more surveys available.
Jamjamilla22
Referrals: 21

Post by Jamjamilla22 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:57 pm

I am from the Philippines, the only problem with surveys is that there are only few available from where I am at.
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Sun May 19, 2019 9:05 pm

I have been working Survey Junkie for almost 6 months.  To my dismay I do not qualify for alot of the surveys.  Very time consuming for very little reward.

Yes it is a paying app.  All you have to do is look on FaceBook in any group and you will most likely find a payment proof posted.

USA based.  A trusted site.

You earn points for completing the surveys in which you later on convert into cash.