How can I make at least $30/day Online? Please give me Easy options.

HannahZ

How can I make at least $30/day Online? Please give me Easy options.

Post by HannahZ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello, my dear friends. I would like to know how can I earn at least $30 or more per day. This much income per day will definitely pay my bills and would give me the freedom to do what I love to do. The best stuff is I will be around my family & kids all the time if I can make $30 per day online working from home.

Please suggest me awesome ideas.  
EasterEgg

Re: How can I make at least $30/day Online? Please give me Easy options.

Post by EasterEgg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 pm

First, congrats on your passion to learn more. Happy that you asked a question here in this community where everyone is more than ready to help each other.

And I most say $30 per day is a realistic goal and you can achieve it quite easily. People are making thousands of dollars every day online and making $30 per day doesn't sound that hard.

But how can I do it?

First, you will need to develop a solid skill which will help you to work from your home and will give you the opportunity to scale your earnings and you acquire or improve your skills and become proficient on it.

What skills should I learn?

There are different skills you can learn to earn a decent income online from home. But I recommend you to learn programming or graphics design.

Both skills are easy to learn but a little hard to master but if you are motivated with it 3 - 6 months you will be job ready for these skills and you can start your freelancing career from home.

If you want to learn to program, you can become a web developer or an app developer. you will have tons of projects to work on and even if you complete a project, you will easily earn 3 to 10x more than you $30 per day goal.

and talking about graphics design, this job will never go out of style.

The need for graphics is more than ever. And you can get tons of clients if you have skills to do it.

Once you acquire these skills or any other you want, you can be a part of freelancing sites and make money from there.

The more projects you complete, the more reputation you will gain which will result in an increase in income.

Best of luck!

mroz

Post by mroz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:22 am

You can apply in different Job search platform like Upwork and freeup.
James99
Referrals: 5

Post by James99 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 am

I am working on Income Wheel Forum, Fiverr and Clixsense to make some money.

I am also doing YouTube for some days. Wish me luck.

You can try these too. 
OrangePills

Post by OrangePills » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 am

I have been doing research on it for quite some time. The easy to make money is by becoming an influencer on Instagram or selling freelancing services on freelance sites.

If you are really passionate about making money online, then I must say the possibilities are endless. All you have to do is pick 2 - 3 opportunities and work hard on it. 
MuhammadYousaf

Post by MuhammadYousaf » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 am

I am able to earn after getting this info!
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:10 pm

@HannahZ 
Greetings!
I like your determination.  Just like me.  Working hard to hard my niche so I can earn a living.
Clixsense takes a little while to earn on. But worth it.  I too am working it and a few others.  Surveys are a real pain due to being disqualified so much.
It seems to be maybe just me, but "freelancing" is the ticket.  Opportunities are endless.
We just have to find 2-3 things that we do well and concentrate on them.
I wish you the Best of Luck in your future endeavors.  Keep us posted on your progress.
James99
Referrals: 5

Post by James99 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:07 pm

@money47327 what you mean by being disqualified?

Are you referring that the survey sites banned you from the platform without getting paid? I have this experience before, I worked a lot on PTC & survey sites a few years back but I didn't get paid by any one of them.
I had a huge expectation to make money online and work from home but all went into vain.  :roll:

Ir0nMan

Post by Ir0nMan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:31 pm

I am a student but I make money online from a very young age..not millions but probably enough for people like my age :) 

I do freelancing and apps and that's it.  :roll:

Expaning my earnings by learning from this forum. Check Rewarding apps section of this forum to learn more about legit apps :)  Cheers.
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:08 am

@James99 
No. 
When I said "disqualified" I was referring to the fact that the survey was looking for a specific type of profile that you do not meet.  For example, they may want 25-year-old single females in college.  And then you are a married middle-aged male.   It happens all of the time.  And so many are such low pay, it is hardly worth your time to invest in them.  But sadly enough they do add up.  I have found a few sites that are pretty awesome. 
Yes, another issue is that you may run into an unsavvy site and in which they do not pay you.  Especially on PTC sites and a few others that are in service right now.  I am a member of another Forum that we all tell the facts--the good, the bad and the ugly about apps or programs.  Very similar to this one.