Refer & Earn 500 IWF Tokens on Income Wheel Forum.

IncomeWheelAdmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Refer & Earn 500 IWF Tokens on Income Wheel Forum.

Post by IncomeWheelAdmin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 am

We are really excited to announce the new & Improved Referral System. 

Promo: (Use this promo image on social media to generate more referrals.)

Income-Wheel-Forum-promo-banners.png

From June 18, 2019, Members of this forum can refer and earn up to 500 IWF per valid users. 

Make sure to read all the FAQs related to the Referral System:

How To Refer people on IWF?

First, go to your profile>User Control Panel>Referral, then grab your referral link and share with your friends on social media. When someone signs up using your link, the member will be counted as your referral.

How Many People Can I Refer to?

The sky is the limit. You can refer as many people as you want and earn for every single people you refer. 

How Much IWF can I earn for every referral?

You can earn 10 IWF for every new referral. When your referral becomes valid, then you can earn 500 IWF token for the referred member.

If you are wondering what is a valid referral when a member makes 100 posts on Income Wheel Forum the member is marked as a valid referral and you can earn 500 IWF for the active and valid member.

Let's do the math:

If you refer 50 new people to the forum, you will earn 50 * 10 = 500 IWF tokens.

When your member becomes valid, you will again earn: 50 * 500 = 25000 IWF tokens.

How To Refer to Valid members?

To become a valid member, a member should post at least 100 posts on IWF. So, while referring the new member to the site, you can teach them how to post and earn money on IWF.

This encourages them to post more content on IWF which will give you 500 IWF tokens once they reach 100 posts.
Reaching a hundred posts is not that hard because an average user on IWF makes at least 10 - 20 posts every single day.

(Note: Spam posts will not be counted and get recovered. Removed members will not be counted as your referral.)
OrangePills

Re: Refer & Earn 500 IWF Tokens on Income Wheel Forum.

Post by OrangePills » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:36 am

Great way to earn additional IWF tokens. Thank you for this new feature.

Hopefully, we all will take advantage of the new opportunity here. Now I am ready to make huge number of IWF points here  :lol:
SamWilliam
Referrals: 66

Post by SamWilliam » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:40 am

Awesome. Thank you for the promo material.

I have referred more than 50 people on the forum so far and have made a good number of IWF.

Now, I will commit myself to refer even more people. If you have more promo material, please can you share @IncomeWheelAdmin.

Thank you! 
HannahZ

Post by HannahZ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:56 am

Thanks for throwing some light on how to earn IWF tokens by referring people.  👀
Now, it's the right time to refer all my friends on this forum.  :P
James99
Referrals: 5

Post by James99 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:08 pm

I already got 4 referrals and started earning too. Thanks IWF team