PaidVerts Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

IncomeWheelAdmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PaidVerts Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

Post by IncomeWheelAdmin » Wed May 15, 2019 4:33 am

Have you ever tried the PTC site called Paidverts? If you want to find out if Paidverts is a scam or not, keep on reading.

But First, let's learn more about this site.

What is PaidVerts?

As  I said earlier, Paidverts is a Paid To Click (PTC) site where users can make money by viewing ads on the site. 

Paidverts is one of the oldest PTC sites and some of its users claim that they have earned $20 to $100 for just a single ad click.

So, we can assume it's better than some of its competitor.

But does this really work like it claims & does Paidverts pays on time? (we are going to discuss on the thread).

How does Paidverts work?

Members can earn points called Bonus Added Points a.k.a BAPs for viewing advertisements. 

When you create your account on Paidverts, you will receive 16 activation ads which give you 15 BAPs each. So, you will have to view 16 ads to earn 16 * 15 = 240 BAPs.

The value of 1 BAPs is equal to 0.0005$.

You guessed it. You have to view tons of ads to make good money. :D

So, you will earn 240 BAPs on day 1 by viewing ads.

After you have some BAPs on your account, you will get Ads which pays you money. With 240 BAPs on your account, you will get ads that pay you total 0.12$ and all the BAPs will get converted into the money once you start seeing the ads.

That means you have to earn BAPs daily by viewing ads to make money.

Some of the users with thousands of BAPs gets a good amount of High Paying ads. 

What do you think about PaidVerts? Have you tried it before? Share your experience, review and payment proof if you have any. 
Thanks
Attachments
pv-ads.png
pv-ads.png (41.58 KiB) Viewed 96 times
SamWilliam
Referrals: 66

Re: PaidVerts Review 2019: Legit or a Scam?

Post by SamWilliam » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 am

Thank you for sharing about PaidVerts.
I used to work on this site. The payout is very low but you cannot even earn $1. You have to buy ad packs that will give you a lot of BAPs.
For every $1 you invest, you get BAPs worth of 1.5$ or something.
But now the site doesn't pay like it used to. Something has changed with the site. I guess. lol :lol:
Satellite

Post by Satellite » Wed May 15, 2019 9:17 am

Paidverts is a legit site. I received payments in the past. But for god's sake don't play games at Paidverts. You will win at first, then lose all the BAPs at once at the end. I lose almost 100K BAPs after playing coin game. 
Message me to buy Facebook Pages (1k - 20k fans)
money47327
Power Member
Referrals: 2

Post by money47327 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:10 pm

I am glad that someone posted about this site.

I just recently within the last week joined and do not see it as a money maker.  You will earn eventually, but to be successful from my understanding is that you need to purchase ad packs which convert into BAPs.  I had obtained a decent number of BAPs and decided to play a few of the games.  Bad idea.  Lost all of them.

It is my opinion that the site is Legit and does pay.  Very low pay for alot of time consuming effort.  just not really worth it unless you are willing to invest money into the site to earn.